2017/2018 Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form | Apply Now
This is to announce to the general public that 2017/2018 Nigeria Navy Recruitment form is out. Applicants are hereby advised to go through the Entry Requirements and Guidelines before proceeding to registration.
2017/2018 Nigeria Navy Recruitment Form
Basic Requirements for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
– West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
– General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
– WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
– Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
– Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See detailed guide here.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
How To Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Interested candidates are to apply online via the Nigerian navy website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register button to create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. NB. You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
- Complete the Application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
- Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. Changes are not allowed after submission. You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
– Declaration and Certification by Parents/ Guardian,
– Local Government Area Certificate Form,
– Police Certification Form,
– Guarantor Form.
- Applicants are expected to apply once as multiple online application will lead to disqualification of candidate.
Nigerian Navy Screening Details
- Aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates will hold on Saturday, 7th October, 2017 from 8:00am at designated centres for various States nationwide.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
> Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
> Local Government Attestation Card.
> Acknowledgment Form.
> Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.
The completed application form is to be submitted online. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment.
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
Closing Date For 2017/2018 Nigeria Navy Recruitment
The Nigerian navy job application ends on Monday, 31st July, 2017. On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID.
Please use the comment box for questions and complaints.