2018 Nigeria Army Recruitment | How To Apply For Nigeria Army Jobs
This is to inform the general public that the 2018 Nigeria Army Recruitment is ongoing. For all those who has been longing to become to Army, here is an opportunity for you all. Below is How To Apply For Nigeria Army Jobs.
2018 Nigeria Army Recruitment
Requirements for 2018 Nigeria Army Recruitment
Listed Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be allow to register successfully for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army recruitment.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply For Nigeria Army Jobs
- Log onto the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal here http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- All applicants should ONLY apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified
- After the submission of online applications, applicants are advised to print out the completed application form which must include the following:
(a) Police Certification Form
(b) Guarantors Form
(c) Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form
(d) Local Government Area Certification Form
You can use the comment box below for more updates and inquiring.