How To Check Nigerian Law School Result / www.lawschool.gov.ng
The Nigerian Law School has release the 2017 Law School Result. The release of the results had been delayed for at
least a week due to unknown reasons. Below is How To Check Nigerian Law School Result.
Requirements for Checking The Nigerian Law School Results Online
- You can use your Mobile phone and Computer to check (as long they are connected to the internet).
- Your Exam number
- Your Surname
How To Check Nigerian Law School Result
To check your result is always free, you do not need to make any payment. All you need to is to follow the
- With your mobile phone or computer,enter the official website www.lawschool.gov.ng
- select “BAR II Exams” (there will be a drop-down menu to select the next option)
- Then select APRIL 2017 BAR FINALS RESIT RESULTS
- A new page should then open to enter your Nigerian Law School Exam number and your Surname
- Click on “Submit” to see your NLS results and total scores.
How To Check Bar Part I & II Final Results On Nigerian Law School Site
1. To check Nigerian Law School Resit Results online visit www.lawschool.gov.ng
2. Select which batches (depending the batch you find your self) either Bar I and Bar II you belong to. So use the
“Menu” bar on the page above, then click or move your mouse to “BAR (I or II) EXAMS”
3. Choose any of the option for ” Bar I or Bar II Result”. A page opens for you to input your Exam number and
4. Click on “Submit” to see your result and scores
Use the comment box below for more update.