List Of Youth Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria | Registration Form Requirements
Nigeria as we all know is a nation where great opportunities are boundless. That is why today we can see a trend in different youth empowerment programmes that will enable all youth to achieve their goal in life. Below are List Of Youth Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria.
In this article, you will see a Registration Form Requirements that will direct you on how to register for the Youth Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria.
List Of Youth Empowerment Programmes in Nigeria
Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!)
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.
Requirements Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!)
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
Registration Form Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!)
Interested and qualified? Click Apply Now to send your application
Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P)
Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Program known as ‘SURE-P is established by the Federal Government of Nigeria during the administration of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria to re-investing the Federal Government savings from fuel subsidy removal on critical infrastructure projects and social safety net programmes with direct impact on the citizens of Nigeria.
Registration Form For Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P)
To register for Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P), just follow the procedures below to fill the form. after you might have fill the form then you click on the submit form to enable you complete your registration.
|Company RC Number:|
|Functional Office Address|
|Functional Office Email:|
|Preferred Industry for Training:|
Youth Initiative for Sustainable Agriculture in Nigeria (YISA)
Youth Initiative for Sustainable Agriculture (YISA) is an Agro-knowledge based Organization of young graduates of Agricultural discipline and other Youths between the ages of 15-40 years with genuine interest in Agriculture and Agro-allied businesses.
To register click here
Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS)
GIS seeks to create opportunity for 50,000 eligible graduate youths to be placed as interns in reputable public/private sector firms to enhance building the manpower requirement to drive the Nation’s Transformation Agenda and Vision 20:2020.
Eligibility For Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS)
To register as a graduate for this scheme you MUST:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria (must provide a valid ID)
- Be between ages 18 – 40 years (must provide birth certificate)
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC or exempted.
- Be holder of a degree equivalent (e.g. BSc, BEng, BA, HND etc.) certificate or higher qualification.
- Have a recent passport type photo ready to be uploaded during online registration. Please note size of image must not exceed 99kb.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Make available ALL original documents for sighting at point of selection
Applying for Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS)
When applying for positions as a Graduate you must:
- Be available to work at the chosen business and location.
- Be willing to undertake a full 12 month placement; and
- Be prepared to comply with the employers’ safety and employment practices.
Payment of Interns
Payment of Intern will be undertaken directly by the PW/WYE PIU to the Graduate Intern.
- Neither the Graduate nor the Employer are required to pay any fee for using the Graduate Intern Scheme service, and no fees, charges or commissions are to be paid to any party in relation to this scheme by the Graduate or the Employer.
How to Apply Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS)
To apply for Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) Click Here.
N – Power
N – Power Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Despite the current high level of unemployment, harnessing Nigeria’s young demography through appropriate skill development efforts provides an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country. Large-scale skill development is the main policy thrust of the N-Power Programme.
How to Apply For N – Power
To apply for N- Power job click Here.
For any other information you need to know, use the comment box below to drop your information.