nPower.gov.ng Registration | nPower Application Form Portal
This is to announce to the general public that nPower Application Form Portal is out. For those who are interested to apply should follow the procedure below that we are going to show you.The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation.
The first phase of N-Power will target Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where our young Nigerians can export their services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
Requirements for Applying N-Power Nigeria Job Recruitment
Please note that whenever application is open for Nigeria graduates they are necessarily going to be needing the following information or document to start the online application.
3.NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.
nPower Application Form Portal
We have come to understand that most people do not know or recognize the official portal of nPower Nigeria. Some wrongly try access the requirement page via www.power.gov.ng, while some also wrongly think/believes its n-power.gov.ng.
Npower General Recruitment Requirements
- To apply for the Npower Recruitment you must be a citizen of Nigeria and not below 18 years old.
- Applicants must pass the requirements for their respective program. And the general selection is based on:
- Applicants must be open and willing to work on whichever program their choose;
- You must pass the relevant test;
- Applicants must possess the ability develop their skills and have the ability to push them beyond their comfort zone.
- Applicants must have a BSC/HND degree.
- Applicants must have N.Y.S.C certificate.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
How to Start nPower.gov.ng Registration
- Visit official website www.npower.gov.ng or also use www.npower.gov.ng/register/
- Choose one of the categories which you can find on the page:
- N-power Teacher corps –
- N-power Knowledge –
- N-power build
- After you have chosen the category, a tab at the left side of your monitor appears. Here, you should enroll yourself in one of the programs you prefer. Scroll down the page and click apply now.
- After you have done all the previous stages there will be a page with the application form. You should fill the gaps in this form as properly as you can.
- After you have finished filling the information into gaps you should scroll down the page. Then, upload necessary documents (CV, Degree qualification certificate, passport data etc.) If your registration is successful, the acknowledgment slip has a special NPower logo. As a confirmation, you will also receive a mail via your e-mail address within the next few days. Youth is a powerful resource. The support of young people, their involvement in creative and active participation in society is a strategic investment in the development of the state. The labour market of young people must be accompanied by transparent and effective mechanisms of stimulation for their employment. Such benefits can be provided by NPower employment in Nigeria.
Npower Registration Closing Date
The closing date has not been specified.
Feel free to ask any question with the comment box below, you can ask any question you feel is a burdening. we are always available to answer you. Use the comment box below to ask your questions.