2016 FIRS Recruitment Apply Here – www.frsc.gov.ng
2016 FIRS Recruitment Apply Here – www.frsc.gov.ng – The Federal Inland Revenue Service as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce. Applicants are to note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are minimum general requirements for all applicants who intends to apply.
The application proper for the FIRS Recruitment 2016 will resume on Monday, 29th August, 2016 through their official portal. For Those who are interested in the FIRS recruitment should make good judicious use of this opportunity and apply.
Applicants are to note that regardless of the position advertised, the following are minimum general requirements for all applicants:
Qualifications for Applicant
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field is;
- Computer literacy and conservancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Character Attributes For FIRS Recruitment 2016
> Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environment
> Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Qualification Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2016 Application
(i) Master’s degree in related discipline
(ii) Relevant and recognized professional certification and qualification
Other Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2016 Application
1. Have an NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
2. Be certified as mentally fit for appointment into the Service by a recognized Medical Doctor in any of these class of
> National Hospital
> Government Teaching Hospitals
iii. Federal Medical Centers
3. Provide contact details for three references (from last employer, a close family relation and tertiary institution) from whom confidential reports on character and demonstrated abilities can be obtained
4. Present a certificate of State of Origin and Local Government signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Government.
How to Apply for 2016 FIRS Recruitment Apply Here – www.frsc.gov.ng
Application forms can be found at the FIRS website www.firs.gov.ng/careers . This FIRS application portal will be available with effect from Monday, 29th August, 2016. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Certificates endorsed by Liaison offices will not be accepted.
Deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date the web portal is available (Monday, 10th October, 2016).
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Director, Human Capital Management Department
FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE [FIRS]