This is to inform all candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and sat for the institution’s Post–UTME Screening Exercise that the first batch of 2017/2018 Funai Provisional Admission List is out.
2017/2018 Funai Provisional Admission List
How To Check Your Admission Status
- Visit https://admission.funai.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Status” to view your admission details
All candidates that were offered provisional admission by the University are to follow the under-listed portal process flow for payments and registration.
STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNTS VERIFICATION
- Visit the University website “https://www.funai.edu.ng/”
- Click on the link “Portal”
- Click on “Click here to verify your account” to create login details.
- Select “student type” then enter your Jamb Registration number.
- Click on submit button to verify your account
- Get the Account Notification slip bearing your login details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about FUNAI Final Admission list 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the final admission lists of FUNAI. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.