This is to inform the general public that the 2019 Nigerian Defence Academy Registration form is out, for all those who would love to join the 71st Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Has been available from Monday 22 October 2018 to Thursday 14 March 2019.
2019 Nigerian Defence Academy Registration
Please note that the form is available for both male and female in Nigerian who are int rested to join them. Below this write up is how you can apply for the 2019 Nigerian Defence Academy.
NDA 2019 Eligibility criteria
Candidate’s eligibility for NDA 2019 will be depending upon various parameters. The NDA eligibility criteria 2019 will be slightly different for all defense services. The details about NDA 2019 Eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Candidates, who have born in between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003, are eligible for apply for NDA (1) exam.
- For NDA 2, applicants should have born in between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Gender & Marital criteria
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Applicants must assume not to marry until they finish their complete training.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above. Please download and read carefully, the instructions provided on the website. Applicants applying for admission into NDA must also apply to the joint admissions and matriculation board (jamb), and must select NDA as first choice institution. The course applied for on jamb and NDA portal must be the same. Such applicants are expected to sit for the jamb unified tertiary matriculation examinations (UTME).
- For Army Wing: Aspirant should have passed/appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam in any stream with a recognized board can apply.
- For Air Force and Navy: Applying candidate must have passed/appearing class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: No percentage criteria. Candidates only need to clear the qualifying exam.
NDA Application Date
Aspirants need to jot down these given details to stay updated and prepare for the exam accordingly –
|Official Notification Release||2nd week of January 2019|
|Online Application Form Availability||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||1st February 2019|
|Admit Card Announcement||–|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2019|
How To Apply For 2019 Nigerian Defence Academy
Applicants can follow the given procedure as told step by step in order to fill the NDA Application Form 2019 –
- Go to the official website or click here to apply.
- Click on the relevant link specified for application form.
- Click on ‘Click here for Part-I’ link.
- Read the instructions on the screen and choose ‘Yes/No’ button.
- Click next to go to the next page to fill your particulars and other information.
- Click on ‘Reset’ or ‘Continue’ accordingly.
- Review your details filled in the application form & read the declaration and check on’ I agree’ button.
- Note down the registration ID for future logins.
- Now click on ‘Click Here for Part-II registration’ link.
- Enter the required login credentials and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the fee by choosing the medium.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to select exam center of your choice.
- After that upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the format asked.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further future use.
SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS
Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for
Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 score for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Center of choice.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 13 April 2019. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their
1. Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO
2. postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Center. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Center, Course of study and Signature at the back.
3. Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
We believe this information was useful to you, please do make sure you share to friends and family who might be interested in the application.