Admin Officer needed at Heritage Group
JOB TITLE: Admin Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidate Must possess requisite knowledge on payroll, communication, recruitment, background check, business strategy, business communications strategy.
- Show the ability to establish the groundwork for the growth, sustainability, and professional development of our team to grows. Set up essential human resources policies, oversee staff payroll and benefits, and support the program’s recruiting and onboarding.
- excellent communication skills that obtain in the Real estate, construction, building services maintenance and consultancy service industry. Previous work in housing, construction and building services industry within a maintenance environment is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy. Knowledge of the use of ERP, CMR with software and office suite packages in the 21st-century workplace is essential for this job position.
- Act as Admin Officer for the company
- Coordinate and organise office operation and process; support the needs of the business
- Carrying our recruitment and selection processes
- Good knowledge and preparation of payroll
- Develop a business communications strategy
- Co-ordinate staff orientation/onboarding
- Updating and maintaining HR Information
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Providing monthly manpower report
- Providing leave plan
- Organise and coordinate office operation and administration
- Organise day to day office operation
- Identify training needs analysis and designs and implement training plans
- Ensure staff health insurance is put in place and premiums paid
- Coordinating performance management systems
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as necessary
- The coordinate performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments in the company
This Job Description reflects the current situation. It does not preclude change or development that might be required in the future.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- +5 years of professional work experience and or a degree or equivalent professional qualification and 2+ years of professional work experience in Human Resources, Recruitment, workplace and business administration in Nigeria.
- Written & verbal fluency in English is required.
- Thoughtful understanding of the employment and labour laws of Nigeria
- Maintain complex spreadsheets on Excel and familiarity with Google Suite/Microsoft Edge.
Key Competencies Requirement:
- Attention to details
- MS Office suite –above-average proficiency
- Communication (English and other Local Languages)
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailing
- Knowledge and operation of Mobile Apps and administration*
- Knowledge and use of ERP, CRM applications
- Knowledge of web, software and web portals
- Social Media Proficient
- Tech Savvy
- Content Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Knowledge of Foreign languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively.
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive and solution-minded attitude
- Target driven
- Organizing Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Identification/Solving Skills
- Good Business Sense.
Salary: N780,000.00 – N840,000.00 gross per annum
Deadline: January 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|
Hope this information was useful and please use the comment box below and also keep visiting this website for more job updates.