American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program, Application & Requirements

Have you been dreaming of winning an American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery?, Then you don’t need to dream any more, because your dream is about to be realized. In this write-up, we shall be giving you a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program and also the application process and finally the necessary Requirements you need to apply for the visa.

American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program

Do you know that each year thousands of people apply to the U.S. Diversity Visa Program, which is also known as the “DV Lottery” and the “Green Card Lottery?” This system allows immigrants from underrepresented countries to win a chance at becoming residents of the United States. The lottery begins a full calendar year in advance of an immigrant’s expected entry date.

Why The American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program Is A Golden Opportunity

There are a lot of benefits that will follow the winners of the 2021-2022 American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program:

• Free Citizenship to live in the US
  • You can Study with Grants and Sponsorship
  • US Green Card can guaranty your Workspace abroad

As a student:

• Unlimited Work Permit to Green Card holders.
  • The University tuition fees can be reduced by as much as 80% with a Green Card.
  • Green Card holders do not have to go through the long and complicated process of applying for a student visa.
  • Students with a U.S. Green Card can also apply for federal student loans.

As a self-employed person:

Certain permits, such as business licenses or trade licenses, can be obtained more easily and quickly.

As an employee:

• A work visa is no longer required.
  • Free choice of employer.
  • Indefinite employment contracts and change of employer are no problem.
  • Less strict work requirements than for other non-Americans.

Note that: The U.S. Embassy announces the opening of the 2021 Diversity Visa Lottery Program (DV-2021) for the 2020-2021 section. Often called the “Green Card Lottery,”. Which is also known as American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program.

Also Read: Best Medical Schools in Europe Where You Can Study

However, you can proceed with your Registration just as this page and Paragraph Below describe: >> The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years. To apply for a diversity visa, follow the steps on the Diversity Visa Process from the blow Instructions:

How To Qualify To Become A US Citizen:

Green Card holders who wish to obtain American citizenship must meet the following requirements:

1. Minimum age of 18 years
  2. Pass the English test
  3. Pass the naturalization test – also known as the Civics Test
  4. “Good Moral Character” > The behavior testifies the respect and observance of the American laws
    for at least three months prior to the application, the residence was in the same US state or USCIS district
  5. You have resided in the USA as a Green Card holder for at least five years and have spent at least 30 months in the USA within the last five years

Or If you have lived and been married to a US citizen for at least three years and have spent at least 18 months of that time together in the USA.

If you meet these requirements, the N-400 form can be submitted online to the USCIS. After the application has been processed and the fee paid, fingerprints must be taken. This is followed by an interview at the USCIS office, during which, among other things, the English test and the knowledge test are carried out. Do well to start your America Visa Lottery Application Now from this Form Below:

You will be invited to the naturalization ceremony if you’ve passed the test. Here the Green Card is handed in and the American passport is handed out.

In the course of this, the social security data should be changed and your right to vote should be registered.

Visa Lottery Application

Applicants interested in an American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program without the required education or training experience shouldn’t proceed because such an application will be rejected. That’s the reason it is necessary to check the requirements at the official DV lottery state gov to ensure that all requirements are intact before applying.

Thus, all applications must be submitted electronically. Applicants may apply at www.dvlottery.state.gov anytime during the registration period and are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last week of the registration period to enter, as heavy demand may result in website delays. No entries will be accepted afternoon on November 7, 2021.

Please Note: For more information about entry requirements, along with frequently asked questions about the program, please see the below instructions for the DV-2021/2022 Diversity Visa lottery at the Official DV Lottery State Gov Portal Below.

However, Applicants will not receive notification letters by mail, email or phone. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check this website for notification of lottery selection Below.

Just as there is no fee to apply. Winners (only) of the Diversity Visa lottery pay a fee directly to the U.S. Embassy for their Clearance on the day of their visa interview.

When registering for the lottery, applicants must print and save their confirmation page with their unique confirmation code in order to check the status of their entry. Applicants must take care to keep this page; the Embassy cannot replace this confirmation code.

On Approval, DV-2021 entrants will be able to use their unique confirmation number to see if their entry was selected via the online Entrant Status Check website below.

Successful entrants will receive instructions for how to apply for immigrant visas for themselves and their eligible family members. So, therefore, the confirmation of visa interview appointments will also be made through Entrant Status Check.

All entrants should keep their confirmation numbers until September 30 and November 7, 2021. whether they are initially on the selection list or not. Do well to start your America Visa Lottery Application Now to gain every approval on the go.

Scam Alert:

1. Diversity Visa applicants should remain vigilant for fraudulent emails, websites, and letters claiming to be part of the application process. These are in use by scammers posing as the U.S. Government in an attempt to extract money.

2. Please, ensure to report any instances of fraud related to the DV Lottery to the official email and website on this page.

3. Applicants are reminded that there is no fee to apply for Diversity Visas and the U.S.A. The government does not request any payments via email or letter.

4. The Electronic Diversity Visa Entry protal is ONLY available during the DV open registration period as stated above.

5. It is not possible to download the form, therefore, every information is inputted and submited online via the USA Electronic Diversity Visa Entry protal.

6. Do not give room to scammers, the Electronic Diversity Visa Entry For is 100% FREE!

Note: Not everyone will gain this Award that is while you should make your Application very neat and exceptional but in any case you find difficulty with any of the instructions, Like and follow our official Facebook Page to get your update in the final step(s) to take.

The lottery aims to diversify the immigrant population in the United States, by selecting applicants mostly from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States in the previous five years. To apply for a diversity visa or American Visa Lottery Sponsorship Program, follow the steps on the Diversity Visa Process on us visas state gov from the below Guide.

Hope this information on American Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program was useful to you.

68 Comments

1. Mohamed

Good ok

• Rafiya Ibrahim

Am really interested in American Diversity Visa Lottery,and l will very grateful if I win a visa to the USA

• Rafiya Ibrahim

I hope one day my dream will come true by bringing in the USA

• Jeet bahadur thapa

Hello I’m jeet bahadur thapa I am from Nepal I want to get American dv

2. Daniel Ewunetu Uma

i want to work and live in America i have BA degree and i interested please contact me +251916351129

• Ankit Bist

Khanchanpur

• Kashan fazal

For students visa

• Yasir nadeem

I like working very hard I love work because work is life I need very hard that is life I to get very hard work

• hameedullah tokho

i want to work and live in America i have BA degree and i interested please contact me i wark americin camp in halmand now i m afg army my rink captin in farha

3. Hussan hammad

I need usa visa

• Ahmad Seyam

Hi iam Ahmad seyam hakimi I want to get Visa lottery with family and I want to live in American.

• Anas noori

I want to take usa visa

4. Wahidullah arman

I am wahidullah

• Victor Dongmo Djatsa

Je suis victor Djatsa je voudrai poursuivre mes études ux USA

5. Galan

I have tried it for more than 6 times and I didn’t won. Give me the right guidance

• Amos kipchirchir korir

Looking for a green card In US

6. My name najiib bashiir mohamed

Blease give chance from ethiopia

7. Jamal khan

Hello dear my name is jamal khan i am from Afghanistan i want to get america dv lottry

8. walled

I wish I had a chance. I have a law degree.

9. Pirqayom Azizi

i want to live in USA

10. Ben Munford

Liberia

11. GULNAWASKHAN

Hi boss
    I wont travel america please help me
    Im very poor boy

• Sabin Rasaili

I can do any type of work

12. Gulmawaskhan

I want sir to go america

13. Favour onazi.

Thank you for clarifying the process, I know I will be a lucky winner.

• Emmy

Is our pleasure to see you understood it all. Good luck

• Melkamu demelash

I want to work and live USA I have a pharmacy deploma very very a dream to live USA mi randomly selected for processing 2021 dv lottery but not help person please help me

• M Mujtaba

I want to study and live in us pleas help me

• M mujtaba

I am from afghanistan i want to live in us and imrove my education pleas help me

14. Getahun Amenu

America

• Getahun Amenu

Mechanical Engineering Automotive

• Asif ullah mushwani

I want go to america for education

• Hashmat

Afghanistan I want study there

• Golam Sarowar

I take a loan from a bank by depositing our place to go to South Africa. Am I having a hard time in South Africa?
      Sir, I am the only earner in my family. Our lives are being cut with great difficulty
      Please help me get to U S A

15. Sayed qasim

I am fram afganistan

16. Abdul Basit Stanikzai

Tnx from your service

• Emmy

You’re most welcome Abdul

• Anthony N Wotorson

I want to study n wrk in the USA

• Muaj Ahmed atif

America

17. Abdul Basit Stanikzai

I hope to come to USA

18. Gutema Amiro Denkiso

I’m from Ethiopia, I’m interested to live USA, I have BA degree.

19. Junaid ullah

I hope to come USA

• Alseny Diallo

I hope to come USA and i want a USA Visa

20. Matiullah

Hi i want to go to USA i am from Afghanistan here is no job no work also the condition is going very bad day by day so please help me for it

• Yusuf

Ineed to Visit that contaries and its my favourite

• Lodmila

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings, Trust this email finds you well.

This is Lodmila Habib the mother of three children, living in a rental house in Kabul Afghanistan.

My husband who is the uncle of Mr. Mohammad Omar Zakhilwal, the than minster of Ministry of Finance of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan got married with another women, he is now living in Jalalabad and not supporting us. He left us with many living problems such as security risk, threat and uncertainty. On the other hand, my step son was the deputy minster for the ministry of Water And Energy, and the rest of the family members have also been employed in government in different position.

Mr. Zakhilwal is running a political party and my husband, step sons are their followers now.

Since we belong to high profile family, the attention of the insurgence group and mafia turned to our end, and this resulted in killing of one of young son named Asas who was 17 year old, he was killed in an insurgence attack in Kabul city on 1st March 2019, which very much shocked me and my two other remaining children, my son Spesaly 20 years old and my daughter Aryan 17 years of age .

We submitted our application to the government judicial entities for investigation and requested the government security departments to help in finding the the motive behind of this tragedy, but still result is unknown, we received several more warnings after this incident. We brought the issue to the attention of the police and begged them for appropriate action on for our protection, but we are given a negative response. I can’t go outside to work and my children can’t attend their schools either.

The only remaining hope we have is to leave the country and start a new life where we can feel at least safe, i am committed to work hard and provide living cost for my children to continue their education.

Considering all the above facts, I would like to apply for migration visa to the United State of America, and pledge for special attention since my two children lives in unsafe environment which is not secure anymore.

more detail will be provided upon request.

Best Regards, and thank you in advance for your time,

Lodmila Habibi

+93-0791690178

21. Ankit Bist

I want USA visa

• Sabin Rasaili

So what can I do?

22. Habtamu balcha

I want to live in america

23. Ahmed-dhahir shafici

I would like to get visa

24. abdulghafar amiri

I want USA Visa

25. MD:Tuhid Mollah

Mmy I m like American country because cold country, so I want American Diversity Immigrant visa

26. Abdul basir

Hello Mr.
    My name is Abdul Basir. I am a resident of Balkh province in Afghanistan. My life is in danger here. I want to spend the rest of my life without danger.
    Help me get to America

27. Bizuayehu mengistu

I need usa visa

28. Amanuel lamma

I want to visa

29. Lounceny Traoré

Je veux vraiment aller en Amérique je jure s’il vous plaît aidez moi,je vous en pris je suis pauvre

30. Mohammad omid

I want USA Visa.

31. Abubaker

I want to visa

32. Alseny Diallo

I want a USA Visa

33. Yordanos Asmare Takele

Good life

34. Sayed Mushrif Sadat

I want apply for SIV program in I have been worked 10 year’s with US project
    work also the condition is going very bad day by day so please help me for it

35. Amanuel lamma

my name is amanuel lamma am from ethiopia and i need american visa and work in that

36. Muhammmad Hussain

Sindh University Society phase-II

37. Abdul salam

hi i am abdul salam from afghanistan i wont to come to amirica there is no work no job please help me

38. Md Masum