This is to annouce to the general public that Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships
is ongoing, Intrested candidate can aplly now. Below this article, you will see how to apply for the 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships.
Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships
Chevening is the UK Government’s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British embassies and high commissions throughout the world.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Eligibility Criteria for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships
To be eligible for for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 12 July 2018
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 12 July 2018.
Method of Application for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships
In order to submit your Chevening Scholarship application, it is essential that you have the following ready:
a) Valid passport/national ID card
b) University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
c) Three different UK master’s course choices.
Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships | Apply Now
Visit http://www.chevening.org/apply to apply online.
You may also wish to submit the following optional documents if you already meet the requirements. You can submit your initial application without these documents, but you will have to upload them to your application by 12 July 2018:
– English language test results
– UK master’s university offer
Only documents in PDF format can be uploaded to the online application system, and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
Applications closes on 7 November 2017.
For more update, use the comment box below.