This is to announce to the general public that the Applications For 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships. For all those who are interested can apply for this now.
Applications For 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime.
You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Requirements Needed For The 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK master’s course choices
- Names of two referees who know you in a professional or academic capacity
What You Need For The Application
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How To Apply For 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship Click Here
Please Note that if you are shortlisted for an award, you will be required to log into the online application system and request a reference from your referees. The request will generate an email to the referees and they will need to submit the reference by 25 February 2019.