INEC (Independent National Electoral Commission) is the electoral body which was set up to oversee elections in Nigeria in 1998. The INEC’s origin goes back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections. Below is How To Apply For INEC Recruitment.
How To Apply For INEC Recruitment
To apply for INEC Recruitment, you need to have the following INEC Recruitment Requirements;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Applicants must have SSCE/NECO/ GCE/ ND/HND/BSC/ Or any other relevant certificates of good government approved institutions.
- Male or female applicants must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
- Applicants with professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess at least (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Applicants must also have a valid means of identification.
How To Apply For INEC Recruitment | INEC Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
Better still, you can click here to apply