For all those who would love to apply for the school of nursing at LUTH Postbasic Ophthalmic Nursing School. Below is How To Apply For LUTH Postbasic Ophthalmic Nursing.
How To Apply For LUTH Postbasic Ophthalmic Nursing
1. Applicants should possess the RN qualification with or without RM.
2 Applicants should possess WASC/GCE with 5 credits including English Language, Mathematics, physics, Chemistry and Biology from not more than two sittings.
3.Two years post qualification experience and current practicing licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Written examination to be conducted at school of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre) Lagos University Teaching Hospital. (LUTH Successful candidates are to bring along originals of all relevant certificate for interview.
How To Apply For LUTH Postbasic Ophthalmic Nursing School
- Pay the sum of ten thousand naira only (N10,000) to:
Account: LUTH TSA A/C Account Number: 0230137361014
- After payment obtain the print out which should be submitted to the cash office from 9.00am – 2.00pm for exchange of a receipt and collect your receipt to obtain the form at the school.
- Kindly endevour to make two copies of the receipt obtained from the cash office which must be submitted to the office of the Chief Co-coordinator, School of Post Basic Nursing before collection of the FORM
- Come along with four (4) passport photographs.
Please Note this is when the form is out before you can make that payment.