Check Other Email Accounts Through Yahoo! Mail | Yahoo.com
Do you know that so many people have different email address and for them to check it all is always a problem to them. You can Check Other Email Accounts Through Yahoo! Mail.
Check Other Email Accounts Through Yahoo! Mail
If you have the latest featured version of Yahoo! Mail, all you you need to do is;
- Log into your Yahoo! email account.
- Click the Settings gear icon in Yahoo! Mail.
- Open the Settings section.
- Select Accounts.
- Click on Add another mailbox.
How to Switch to the Most Recent Version of Yahoo! Mail
To Switch to the Most Recent Version of Yahoo! Mail, all you need to is follow the steps below;
- Log into Yahoo! Mail.
- Click on Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail in the upper right corner.
- Your screen will update automatically.
You can also Check Other Email Accounts Through Yahoo! Mail by following the process below;
- Log into Yahoo! Mail.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select Options from the drop-down list.
- Click Go.
- Click on Mail Accounts under Advanced Options.
- Follow the Add or edit an account link.
- Click +Send-only Address.
- Give the account a descriptive name next to Account description.
- Enter the email address from which you’d like to send next to Email address.
- Enter your name next to Name.
- Next to Reply-to address, enter the email address to which you’d like replies sent.
- Click Save.
- Log into the email address you’ve just added to Yahoo! Mail and look for a message with this subject line: “Please verify your email address.” (Be sure to check your spam folder, too.)
- Click the link in the email.
- You’ll come to the login page for Yahoo! Mail. Log in, then click Verify.
Remember that the basic version of Yahoo! Mail will allow you to send email from a non-Yahoo address, but not to receive it. For full functionality, you need to switch to the newer, full-featured version.
Sending and Retrieving Email From Other Accounts
To send mail using a particular account:
- Click Compose at the top of the left-hand column.
- At the top of the Compose window, click the down arrow next to From.
- Choose the account from which you’d like to send your email.
- Write your email and click Send.
We believe this information was useful to you, do not forget to share and also you can use the comment box below for any question you might want us to answer.