Create A Yahoo Business Email Account | Login For Free
Do you know that as a business owner you need to Create a Yahoo Business Email Account, which will make your business to look more professional than others? A business email address uses your company name instead of the generic gmail or yahoo account.
Create a Yahoo Business Email Account
You as a business owner can get free professional email address that will make your business look more advanced. in this write up you will be taught how to get the best email service for business.
As a business owner you shhould know how important one email can be. To a customer, knowing a business’ email address can be the difference between making a sale or getting a bad review. In addition, businesses use emails to communicate to one another, both within the organization and to clients.
The different ways to get free business email accounts to include:
1. Most Popular Use
Your own domain and host through Zoho or other free email platform (Gmail, Greatmail, etc).
2. Easy for Beginners
Purchase web hosting with free business email through Bluehost, HostGator, or other web hosting providers.
3. Use a free email service providers
Set up a free email with Gmail but without a domain name ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). This is not recommended. See why below.
Why You Need a Professional Email Address For Your Business:
- A custom business email address looks more professional.
- It is also short and easy to remember.
A professional business email address helps you earn customer’s trust as a legitimate business.
Sending emails with your own business name allows you to promote your brand with each email you send.
What Do You Need to Create a Business Email Address?
- You will need to have domain name and a website to create a free business email address.
- After that, you will need an email service provider to handle your business emails.
There are a few different solutions that you can use to create a professional business email address.
How to Get a Free Business Email Address
1. Sign up for a web hosting account and a domain name for your business. This is a must even if you don’t plan to put up a full website at the time. Some hosting services allow you to purchase a domain name with access to an email account but no monthly hosting fees.
2. Choose a domain name that is similar to your business name or type. For instance, “bagshopping.com” or “bagstoreforyou.com” for a company that sells shoes.
3. Log into your email management account via your web hosting service. Choose the option to add a new user to the account. Many services allow you to add multiple users to one email account with the same domain.
4. Name your main user for the email account. For instance, you can use your first name, “contact us” or another phrase. The main user is commonly the default account where you can change and set all administrative options related to the mail account. Add as many additional users as you wish up to the limit using the same process and save all of your new email addresses.
5. Update the settings for your new email account so that it forwards messages to another email address that you check more often if you want. For instance, if you check a Gmail account more frequently or receive email updates via your PDA phone, you can set up forwarding of messages to your business email address to your Gmail account.
6. Add your main user name to the email extension for your new domain. For instance, if you chose your last name “polite” as the user name and your domain is “bagshopping.com” your final email address is “email@example.com.” Distribute this new company email address to all of your business-related contacts.
We hope this information was useful to you, do not forget to ues the comment box below.