Gmail as we all know is the world largest free email service which allows you to send emails to friends and family.In this write up we shall be showing you How To Create A Gmail Account Without Phone Number.I know so many people will be asking what is Gmail?, how is it possible for one to create gmail account without phone , Below you will see how you can do that.
Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service developed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the web and through the mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as through third-party programs that synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. Gmail started as a limited beta release on April 1, 2004. It exited beta status on July 7, 2009.
Gmail service comes with 15 gigabytes of free storage which allow Users receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size, including attachments, while they can send emails up to 25 megabytes.
There is no big deal in creating gmail account, all you need is an Android phone to enable you create the account or a computer. And if you want to create more than one Gmail account with same mobile number, you need PC or Laptop for it.
How To Create A Gmail Account Without Phone Number
- With you Android phone Visit Gmail.com.
- Please do Log out from the current account if you’re logged in.
- Then click on create a new account
- You will see a form asking for your personal information. Fill all the blanks as usual.
- Enter your date of birth as ‘less than 18 years and more than 13 years’.
- For example, this is 2016 so you should enter 03/08/2000. Now this will make you more than 13 years old and less than 18 years old.
- Now after filling the form read the terms and conditions and click on agree then click sign up
Then you are good to go.
You can use the comment box below for more updates on any technology you are interested to know about.