Do you know that more than 1 billion people over 180 countries use WhatsApp? This is simple because whatsapp lets you stay in contact all around the world with your friends and family. In this write up on how to Create WhatsApp Account For Android Phone, you will see the necessary thing to do to creat whatsapp for your Android Phone.
Create WhatsApp Account For Android Phone
There are two different ways you can create whatsapp account on your Android Phone which are:
- Create WhatsApp From Google Play or Play Store.
- Create WhatsApp From The Official Site Using Your Web Browser App
How To Create WhatsApp From Google Play or Play Store
- Open your Play Store application and search for the name “WhatsApp.”
- Click on the WhatsApp search to Install the application
- To complete the download, simply open WhatsApp and allow it to finalize installation on your mobile device.
- Follow the proceeding steps that prompts on your phone carefully to set up your profile and verify your phone number for your account.
Please Note: It is important to get a look at the privacy information for the application and familiarize yourself with it.
How To Create WhatsApp From The Official Site Using Your Web Browser App
- Go to the official website for WhatsApp.
- There is a clear green box on this site labeled “Download Now.” Clicking this icon will start the download onto your phone.
- If your phone shows an error with this download, go into “Settings” on your phone. Click “Security” and choose to allow installation from unknown 3rd party sources .
- Much like the first strategy, simply follow the prompts and verifications to set up your new account.
Please do ensure that your phone is connected to either mobile data or Wi-Fi. Failure to do this will cause the installation to be incomplete and possibly restarted.
Use the comment box for more updates on www.whatsapp.com.