Facebook is now rolling out its customizable avatars in the US after first launching them internationally last year. Like Bitmoji or Apple’s Memoji, avatars offer a way to express yourself through a virtual lookalike (or whatever character you feel like creating). Facebook Avatar 2020 can be used “in comments, stories, Messenger, and soon text posts with backgrounds,” according to Facebook’s Fidji Simo. They can also be displayed on your Facebook gaming profile.
Facebook Avatar 2020
Creating a Facebook Avatar is now possible. The best part of it all is that you can create your avatar for free. The Facebook avatar feature has currently been putting smiles on the faces of Facebook users. This is one of the latest Facebook features and so far it has been a massive breakthrough. Thanks to Facebook for such an amazing feature, users can create images of themselves in a cartoon-like character.
Facebook Avatar 2020 | Facebook Releases Avatars in the U.S.
Avatars may seem a little silly, but they allow for a form of self-expression that extends beyond the capabilities of text and emoji alone. On digital platforms, using an avatar can be a helpful way to indicate the tone of your comment, so you are not misinterpreted.
Facebook avatar features can be used in messages, comments, stories, and even gaming profiles. Facebook is looking to extend the feature to text posts with backgrounds.
How to Create your Facebook Avatar 2020
Follow the steps below to create your Facebook Avatar.
- Open the Facebook Official app. You can download it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Sign in your account and tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
- Tap on “Next” and then on “Get Started”.
- Select a skin tone and customize your avatar until you are satisfied.
- Choose a body shape and an outfit.
- After customizing your avatar, tap on the Check Mark icon at the top of the screen.
- Hit the “Next” and then the “Done” button.
How to Use Facebook Avatar 2020
To use your Facebook Avatar is simple as you just have to tap on the smiley face icon on the text area of any page and locate your avatar. You could also edit your avatar by tapping on the pencil icon on your avatar.