An avatar is a picture that placed on your social media profile, role-playing game, or blog to tell people who you are. Avatars are used widely on websites and in online role-playing games. The Facebook Avatar Creator App is very easy to download.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
There are many websites and apps that can create an avatar from photos. In this article, I will show you the basics of creating your avatar simply with your phone, for free. In order to create your own Facebook avatar, you will need the Facebook app to do that. That is because the Facebook Avatar app doesn’t exist but instead, the official Facebook app is what you need to create your own Facebook Avatar.
Download Facebook Avatar Creator App
Downloading the Facebook Avatar Creator App is easy and not stress follows the guidelines below.
- On your device tap on Google Play Store App or App store.
- Then type on Facebook.
- When the search result pops up on your screen device click on the official Facebook App.
- Click on the Download or Get button to start downloading immediately.
Create Facebook Avatar Creator
The following are steps on how to create your own Facebook Avatar on your iPhone and Android phones device.
- Launched the official Facebook app on your device.
- Then log in to your account and tap on the menu icon
- On the menu platform, move down and tap on the “see more” icon.
- Then scroll down, and select Avatars and click on the Next button.
- After that click on the Get Started button and select a skin tone that you like.
- Click on the Next button and then go through the customization section.
- After you must have completed customizing your own avatar and you are okay with it.
- Tap on the mark at the top right-hand side corner of the screen.
- On the next homepage display on your screen tap on the Next icon.
- Then click on the done button and with that you’ve created your own Facebook Avatar.
Edit Facebook Avatar
I will show how to edit your Facebook Avatar within the Facebook mobile application. Below are the steps:
- Click on the Facebook app on your devices.
- Then tap three horizontal lines on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Move down and click on see more.
- Tap on Avatar and click on the pencil icon near the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Pick on any of your desire changes to your avatar you created.
- After that, tap the checkmark on the top right corner of your screen when you’re done making changes. With that, your editor changes have been done successfully.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in Stories
The following are steps by step guidelines that will show you how to Use Facebook Avatars in Stories.
- On your story editor and take a photo or video.
- Click on the Stickers at the top right corner.
- Then scroll down to search for Avatar Stickers and tap on one of your choices add it to your story.
- After that, rotate, resize, and also drag your Avatar sticker to fit your story design.
How to Use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
Facebook Avatar can be shared also through a messenger in the form of personal stickers. Follow the steps below:
- From the Avatars landing page, tap on the second button at the top right corner.
- It will take you to the sticker menu where you have a total of 50 stickers featuring g your avatar.
- Then click on the sticker of your choice and you will be prompt to send it through messenger.
- Pick the person you want to send it to and it will then see it appear in your conversation.
We hope this write up was useful to you, do make use of te comment box below.