Facebook dating 2021 is a new Facebook feature that lets users make romantic relationships and connections via the Facebook global network.
Facebook Dating 2021
Facebook dating 2021 as you should have known by now is a new Facebook feature that lets users make romantic relationships and connections via the Facebook global network.
The dating feature by Facebook combines features from popular dating platforms like tinder and bumble. To make use of the feature, users will have to create a separate dating profile.
To set up a Facebook account for free and successfully, go to www.facebook.com/signup. And besides that, this feature as you also should have known by now is not yet available to all regions with access to Facebook.
Including the US, the Facebook dating feature can only be accessed in a handful of regions and countries all over the globe. The dating feature uses information from your main Facebook profile or Instagram profile to create a dating profile for you.
Facebook Account Sign Up
To be able to make use of the Facebook dating profile, you will need to have a Facebook profile. If you don’t have a personal Facebook profile, you will need to set up one now. To create a Facebook account, go to;
- Go to Facebook Sign Up.
- On the Facebook sign-up page, enter your personal information in the spaces provided.
- Click on create an account after filing the account creation form.
For authentication processes, you will need to verify your account. You will verify your account via your mobile phone number or your email address.
Steps On Activating Facebook Dating
To get started or activate the feature, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your device and log in to your account if you are not yet logged in.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top right corner of your newsfeed.
- From the menu list, tap the dating option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your dating profile.