Facebook Launches Avatars in India | How To Create Your Own Avatar
Facebook has announced to Facebook Launches Avatars in India. With our social interaction taking place online majorly, it’s becomes important to express yourself on the social media platform. Avatars will allow you to create a digital persona that is uniquely representative of you and will allow you to share a range of emotions and expressions in a personalized manner.
Facebook Launches Avatars in India
Starting today, people in India will be able to make an Avatar, a cartoon-like version of themselves by choosing from a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits that have been specially customized for India. You’ll also be able to use your Avatar in Facebook comments, stories, your profile picture, and Facebook Messenger chat windows and can even share it on WhatsApp chats.
How to create your avatar:
Facebooks’ Avatar creator enables people to customize how they want to represent themselves across many dimensions such as facial features, hair, and outfits (to name a few!). This creator can be accessed from Bookmarks from the FB app, as well as from the comment composer. It’s also easy to access the avatar creator from someone else’s avatar shared across Facebook.
- To create your avatar, use your mobile device and go to the Facebook or Messenger comment composer.
- Click on the “smiley” button, and then the sticker tab.
- Click “Create Your Avatar”! Or find the avatar creator in the Bookmarks section in your Facebook app.
It is important to note that Avatar creation from Messenger is currently only available on Android, but will be rolled on iOS soon.
Edit My Facebook Avatar
- Open the platform official app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the comment box or open a chat with a Facebook user.
- Tap on the sticker icon and find your avatar.
- Next, tap on the pencil icon and begin editing your avatar.
- Finally, tap on the “Done” button and your avatar will be saved.
For more updates, use the comment box below.