Do you know that creating a Facebook Poll whether for your business or to interact with your family and friends, is not only fun but also a quick way of gathering the information that would have been difficult to find out in other ways?
Facebook Polls are a kind of interactive content that takes place to create user engagement using opinion-based questions that have no specific right or wrong answers. There could be opinion-based, voting, product and feature polls.
How to Make a Facebook Poll
If you wish to create a Facebook poll on a group page, below are the laid down procedures;
- First off, go to your group page or click this link to https://www.facebook.com/simple.polls/
- Then tap or click on the top bar where it says “write something”
- Select the option “Publishing Tools”
- Once you are on the page of the publishing tools, click on +Create and select Poll.
- You may now enter your question and the possible answers
- With this, you will receive many answers within a short time.
How to Create a Poll on Facebook group on the browser
If you want to know how to create a poll on the Facebook group, scroll down and follow these simple instructions;
- Sign in your account and head to the news feed.
- Click on the “Groups” option, which appears in the right column.
- Click on the group you want to create a poll on.
- Now, click on the “Write something …” option appears as grey text.
- Click on “Poll” appears in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the question you want to in the “Ask something …” field.
- Now enter the options you want to give in the region below.
- If you want to make some changes like people can add new options in the poll or can vote on multiple options. Click on the Poll options drop-down arrow.
For more information on the poll, kindly visit the link below; https://www.instafollowers.co/blog/.
Use the comment box below for more update