FBI Application Form | FBI Application Requirements
FBI Application Form
- Defending the country against terrorism, foreign intelligence operations, and espionage.
- Protecting the country against technology attacks and criminal activity.
- Combating public corruption at all levels of government.
- Protecting civil rights and investigating possible violations.
- Taking action against criminal organizations and enterprises.
- Investigating and combating major white-collar crime.
- Investigating and combating significant violent crime.
- Insurance: Health, life, and long-term care insurance are available.
- Education: Agents can take advantage of student loan benefits, tuition reimbursement, and sabbatical opportunities.
- Transportation: Special Agents can receive reimbursement for public transit expenses used to get to work.
- Paid time off: FBI agents receives paid time off in the form of sick days, vacation time and federal holidays. Members of the reserve military may also be able to take time off to attend drills, training or perform other duties.
- Care for dependents: The dependents and beneficiaries of FBI Special Agents can receive financial support after the death of the agent via several programs.
FBI Application Requirements
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- You must be able to obtain a Top Secret SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information) clearance.
- Must be in compliance with the FBI Drug Policy.
- You must be between 23 and 36 years of age unless seeking a veteran’s waiver.
- You must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college.
Please Note: When scanning and uploading your document(s), make sure that all pages are readable and facing upright in the same direction.
How To Apply
To apply Click Here
We hope this information was useful to you, all you need to do is to use the comment box below.