Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements | How To Apply
Are you interested in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment?, Then there is no need to worry because in this write up we will be showing you the Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements which you need to have before applying for the job.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
There are many thing you need to understand about FFS before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Federal Fire Service online general recruitment is free.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN PERSONS SERVICE RECRUITMENT
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the FFS website, http://fedfire.gov.ng, fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and apply for the positions online.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Federal Fire Service recruitment criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- FFS Application registration will not go if you’re not a Nigerian.
How to Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment (FFS)
1. Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website http://fedfire.gov.ng/, fill and submit the application form online.
2. Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
3. Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
4. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.