The Federal Road Safety Corps, which ensures good use of roads in Nigeria, has opened its portal for recruitment exercises. Qualified and eligible applicants are hereby required to apply on or before the deadline, which is 24th August 2021. This article contains all information you needed on how to apply for the ongoing exercise. Let’s begin with the introduction of what the FRSC Recruitment is all about.
Brief About FRSC
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) is the Nigerian state agency with responsibilities for road safety administration. It was founded in 1988 and operates across all the federation’s 36 states, including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The agency further responsibility is preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway, clearing obstructions on any part of the highways, educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways, designing and producing the driving licence to be used by various categories of vehicle operators etc.
The FRSC Recruitment is at the moment recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status.
What Is The Recruitment For FRSC Recruitment
Interested applicants are required to be:
- Nigerian by birth
- 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Of height not less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Able to produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Free from any form of financial embarrassment and free from crime
- Use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
What are the Available Position for FRSC Recruitment
1. Graduate Assistant Route Commander
- Applicants must possess a First Degree / HND from a recognized Institution of learning
- Applicants must have NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2. Graduate Marshal Inspector l
Applicants must possess the following:
- Double qualification RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographic Nurses from recognized institutions.
3. Marshal Inspector ll
- Applicants must have Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE).
- Applicants must have Registered Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM).
4. Marshal Inspector lll
- Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND) or
- Applicants must have a Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
5. Road Marshal Assistant I
- Applicants must be a Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
6. Road Marshal Assistant II
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
7. Road Marshal Assistant III
- Applicants must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO / NABTEB), which must include English Language and Mathematics.
8. Artisan and Tradesmen
The following are the Artisans and Tradesmen men needed: Computer Operators; Drivers; Mechanics; Motorcycle Riders; Electricians; Instrumentalists; Tailors; Plumbers; Sportsmen, etc.
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (GCE / WAEC / NECO, NABTEB).
- Trade Test and or other professional certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of valid Driving Licence
How to Apply For FRSC Recruitment Online
The application for FRSC Recruitment exercise is online. All interested applicants are to log on to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and fill the application form. Having done that, there will be a Computer Based Test which will be conducted by JAMB. When this process is done, selected applicants will have their names being published and further instructions will be followed. Applicants are to constantly check their email addresses as well as the official website of FRSC for information.
In case of any enquiries, applicants are to, call: 122, 08077690361, 08077690362 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Things to Note About FRSC 2021/2022 Recruitment
- The exercise takes place online and there is no fee attached
- Ensure that all required documents are uploaded
- Any documents not presented during application won’t be accepted during the selection
- Presentation of the false document will disqualify an applicant and will be prosecuted
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo a drug test with NDLEA
Application Deadline For FRSC Recruitment
The deadline for the application of the FRSC 2021/2022 Recruitment exercise is said to close on 24th August 2021.
FRSC is a government agency in Nigeria with the statuary responsibility of road safety administration. The ongoing recruitment exercise is for graduates as well as non-graduates who are in good health and willing to serve the country. The application is free but very strict, it is for this why you need to ensure genuine information are provided during the application. The application deadline is August 24, 2021. This might be changed, always visit this page for an update