Airports in Nigeria are been operated by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN). There are about 27 major airports in Nigeria classified as either international airports or domestic airports. Below is Full List of International Airports In Nigeria.
An international airport is one which is open for arrival and departures of aircraft, performing international air transportation, and where the passport and customs control is based on rendering good services to people travelling all over the world.
Full List of International Airports In Nigeria
These International Airports In Nigeria provides all international flights passengers with excellent service. The airport has one terminal functions which is welcoming both Nigerian residents and foreigners.
International Airports In Nigeria
1. Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos
2. Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja
4. Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu
5. Port Harcourt International Airport, Port Harcourt
Domestic Airports (Major)
1. Magaret Ekpo International Airport, Calabar
2. Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Airport, Bauchi
3. kaduna Airport, Kaduna
4. Maiduguri International Airport, Maiduguri
5. Sultan Saddik Abubakar Airport, Sokoto
6. Yakubu Gowon Airport, Jos
7. Yola Airport, Yola
Other Domestic Aiports in Nigeria
8. Kebbi International Airport, Kebbi
9. Asaba International Airport, Asaba
10. Bauchi Airport, Bauchi
11. Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri
12. Gombe Lawanti International Airport, Gombe
13. Minna Airport, Minna
14. Katisna Airport, Katsina
15. Akwa Ibom Airport, Akwa Ibom
16. Ibadan Airport, Ibadan
17. Jalingo Airport, Jalingo
18. Akure Aiport, Akure
19. Benin Airport, Benin
20. Warri Airport, Warri
21. Makurdi Airport, Markudi
22. Zaria Airport, Zaria
23. Ilorin Airport, Ilorin
You can book any for any of these, if you wishes to travel to any place in the world for easy and fastest trip.
If you find this information useful, please drop a comment below in the comment box.