Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship Australia | Apply Now
Are you an exceptional student from around the world then this Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship Australia is for you. The scholarship is offered by the University of Adelaide and we shall be showing you how you can apply for it once the form is out and the necessary requirements needed.
Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship Australia
This scholarship is aimed at attracting research scholars and students with remarkable academic achievements. To be eligible for application, candidates must at least hold the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree And a grant will be given a base on merit and academic achievements.
- Applicants are requested to apply using the scholarship application portal of Adelaide University.
- Click here to apply for the fully-funded graduate scholarships.
- To get more information regarding the application rounds and process click here.
- You must have completed at least one year at your home institution, however, you are able to apply following one semester
- You must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 out of 4.0 on the US scale or equivalent
- You must meet the English Language requirements
Benefits Of Graduate Scholarship Australia
- Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Provides a living allowance of AUD$27,596 (2019 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Round 1, 2020: Applications close 31 August 2019.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in early November 2019.
- Recipients must commence their research program between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020.
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.
PLEASE NOTE: If an applicant has previously been awarded an international higher degree by research scholarship by the University of Adelaide, and failed to successfully complete the corresponding academic program, that applicant will not be reconsidered for any future international higher degree by research scholarships.
We hope this information was useful to you, please make use of the comment box below to get more updates as we bring to you more scholarship program.