Do you know that Google Wallet Merchant Account Sign Up is very easy to do, All you need to do is to know what google wallet is all about and the great features of it, then you can now go forward and sign up.
Google Wallet Merchant Account
Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet, allowing users to make payments and transfer money straight from their phones. You do not need to go and join any qure before doing any transaction.
Google Wallet is free for all users and can also allow them to store credit, debit, gift and loyalty card information.
Where to Use Google Wallet
Using near field communication (NFC) and cloud technology, Google Wallet allows people to make fast, secure payments by tapping their phone on any NFC point-of-sale terminal (i.e. MasterCard Paypass and Visa payWave) upon checkout.
Here are a few of the more popular stores where Google Wallet is accepted :
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Banana Republic
- Foot Locker
- Office Max
- Toys R Us
- Duane Reade
- Old Navy
- Sports Authority
- Radio Shack
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
Requirements Needed To Sign Up Google Wallet
- Applicant must be principal owner of the business or at least 51% ownership
- Business must be located within the United States
- Federal Tax ID# (for corporations only) (Valid SS# for Sole Props)
- Social Security Number
- Active US Commercial checking account DDA and Routing numbers
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Not in current bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy discharged at least 90 days prior
- Not listed in TMF (Terminated Merchant File) as prior fraud attempts or for excessive charge backs
- Business type not listed on restricted High Risk Business types list (ecigs retailers/vape shops, male enhancement supplements, adult, etc.
Google Wallet Merchant Account Sign Up
To create a Google Wallet Merchant Center account:
- Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
2. From the side menu, click Reports.
3. From the left menu, click Financial Reports.
4. Click set up a merchant account now.
5. Type in your business information. Then click Submit.
In order to receive payment from Google for apps that you sell, you need to specify a bank account in the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
For Google Play’s Payouts FAQ, click here.
Please Note: Instead of clicking on Payout Settings mentioned by Google Support, click on the Settings tab and then click Payment settings.
We hope this information was useful to you, do not forget to use the comment box below.