How To Apply Federal Jobs And State Jobs | Requirements For Job Application
So many people find it difficult in applying for Federal Jobs And State Jobs, This is because they do not know the basic Requirements For the Job Application. Below in this write up you will see How To Apply Federal Jobs And State Jobs. In applying for this jobs, you will be required to provide the following documents.
How To Apply Federal Jobs And State Jobs
To apply for federal and state jobs you will need the following documents;
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Original WAEC, NECO or GCE results.
- Certificate of Origin (State and or local government).
- Original means of identification i.e Voters card, Drivers license, Nigerian passport, National Id cards.
- Original degree certificates.
- Marriage certificate (For married women using the husband’s name) or court order.
While applying for the jobs, please take note of the following vital information. Ensure you also strictly adhere to them to give yourself a fair chance of getting the job in question.
- Ensure you do not submit multiple applications for the same job. This will automatically disqualifies you.
- Ensure your names are spelt correctly.
- Furthermore, ensure that your heights and weight is almost correct.
- Indicate if you are already registered under a pension fund administrator.
- Confirm that your grades are as accurate as they are on your certificates.
- Ensure that dates of your work experience and graduation are correct.
- Finally, have someone re-confirm entered information before submitting.
If there is anything we omitted, you could also share it with us using the comment box below.