Dubai is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates is truly a unique destination, a luxurious recreation city built with innovation and vision at its core. Below is How To Apply For Dubai Visa From Nigeria.
Thousands of Nigerians apply for Dubai visa every day, however, getting the visa has become a very intricate procedure since the introduction of the new rules for Nigerians. Getting a Dubai Visa is much harder now than before; however, approvals are still possible if you go through the right channel.
Visa Requirements for Dubai Visa
- Coloured scanned copy of your passport data page
- Coloured scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph with white background
- International Passport must be valid for at least 6 months
- A copy of return flight ticket
- Your Hotel accommodation details during your stay
- For family application, please provide your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the kids.
Types of Dubai Visa
- 14 Days Dubai Visa
This type of visa allows the traveller to stay in Dubai for 14 days (2 weeks). Visa processing for a 14-day visa takes 3 – 5 working days and visa is provided for applicants via e-mail.
2. 30 Days Dubai Visa
This visa allows the traveller to stay in Dubai for 30 days. Visa processing for a 30-day visa takes 3 – 7 working days and visa is provided for applicants via e-mail.
3. 60 Days Dubai Visa
This visa allows the traveller to stay in Dubai for 60 days. Visa processing for a 60-day visa takes 3 – 7 working days and visa is provided for applicants via e-mail.
How To Apply For Dubai Visa From Nigeria
- Now that you are ready with all your documents, form and other requirements, applicants can now visit the nearest visa application center to apply for their visa to UAE.
- Alternatively the applicants can click here to submit their visa application form and upload their documents online. The payment can then be made at the nearest Visa Application Centre. This option can be used only if the applicant has a confirmed ticket on Emirates Airlines. Please ensure all original documents are taken to the visa application centre for verification purposes.
Dubai Visa Fees
Dubai visa fees varies. The cost of the visa depends on the period of stay in Dubai. Visit here for more information on Dubai visa fees.
Dubai Visa Processing
Dubai visa processing time is between 2 to 8 days depending on the type of visa you want to obtain and also subject to Dubai immigration approval. If you are applying for a 2 weeks tourist visa, the visa processing time is between 2 to 5 days.
If you have additional questions about Dubai visa application use the comment box below to express your self.