How to Check WAEC Result for May/June Without Scratch Card
This is to announce to all students who wrote the 2019 west African examination council that the result has been released. below is How to Check WAEC Result for May/June Without Scratch Card.
How to Check WAEC Result
According to the statistics released by WAEC, 64%, obtained a minimum of credits in five (5) subjects and above, including English Language and Mathematics
Do you know that you do not need to buy any scratch card to check your 2019 WAEC result? The result checker pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are contained in a candidate’s smart identity card used during the conduct of the examination.
Check WAEC Online.
Follow the procedures outlined below to check your 2019 WAEC May/June result online.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2019
- Select your Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
- Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button to get your 2019 WAEC Result.
Check 2019 WAEC Nov/Dec Result.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2019
- Select your exam type i.e. Nov/Dec.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.
Check your WAEC Result on a Mobile Phone
Note: To check your WAEC 2019 Result with a mobile phone, you will need to buy the WAEC Direct Scratch card (Price is about N500)
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Please if you have a problem in checking your result and you need help, all you need to do is to send the following details to email@example.com for verification and assistance
1. Error message displayed
2. Your examination number
3. Type of Exam
4. Year of Exam.
We hope this information was useful to you, please do use the comment box below and also share to your friends and family.