Do you know that creating PayPal account is so easy, for those in Kenya who do not know How To Create PayPal Account In Kenya, we shall explain to you the way you will understand how the PayPal Kenya works.
How To Create PayPal Account In Kenya
These days PayPal is a universal method used for online payments and, fortunately, it is no longer necessary to have a credit card to operate a PayPal account.
It is the easiest and safest way to make transactions because it allows payments without exposing your PayPal business debit MasterCard details to the seller.
To create PayPal Account In Kenya, just follow the steps below ;
To Open a PayPal Account in Kenya, follow these steps:
- Visit PayPal.com on computer
- Choose the Type of Account (Personal or Business)
- Enter your personal information
- Activate the account via Email
- Link your debit card or credit card
- Use PayPal to send and receive money within Kenya or anywhere around the world.
How To Create PayPal Account In Kenya | PayPal Kenya
What can you do with PayPal in Kenya?
With a PayPal account in Kenya, you can do many things online easier than before like:
- Shop Online
- Sell Online
- Get paid online through Freelancing websites or from someone else or a business.
- Receive money online
How to verify your PayPal Account
- You will need a debit card (ATM card) or credit card to verify your PayPal account.
- Log onto your PayPal account and click on Get Verified.
- When you enter your debit or credit card details, these will link to your PayPal account.
- Once you have linked your card, complete the verification process.
- PayPal will debit a small amount from your account. (The amount will be refunded once the verification process has been completed).
- In the statement reference for this transaction there will be a four digit security code that you will need to enter on your PayPal account in order to complete the verification process.
- The code may take up to 5 days to reflect or you can contact your bank’s card division to get this code.
Please Note that Once the money has been withdrawn, you will receive confirmation from Equity Bank, PayPal and FNB (the mediator bank which sends the money from PayPal to Equity).
Do not forget to use the comment box below and also share with your friends and keep visiting this website Dailyaim.com for more updates.