Before one will think of How to Delete Credit Karma Account Online, There will be a reason attach to it. That is why in our discussion today, We shall be giving you the guide on how to do that.
How to Delete Credit Karma Account
Recently for a lot of people, their reason for canceling their Credit Karma account is because of the ongoing acquisition by Intuit. Quite a lot of people seem to have reservations and speculations about the effect of the acquisition. We shall also show you how you can cancel your Credit Karma Membership Account and your Credit Karma Savings Account.
What Happens When You Delete/Cancel Your Membership Account?
- YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR TAX INFO – When you cancel your Credit Karma membership, you consequently lose access to all your previous tax history and documents that were generated by Credit Karma Tax, even if you open another account, later on, you still won’t be able to retrieve the information. However, if you download and save or print out your existing information before you say your final goodbye to Credit Karma, you could still have your information for future reference.
- YOU LOSE ACCESS TO YOUR PREVIOUS CREDIT SCORES – Canceling your membership account is synonymous with losing all the information you formerly had access to and this includes your credit scores as well as your report history. Luckily, you can also download and save or print them for future reference, before you cancel your Credit Karma membership account.
How To Cancel Your Credit Karma Membership Account
- Log into your Credit Karma account
- Click on the “Help Center” on the loaded home page.
- After the next page loads, Navigate the search bar and type “deactivate account”.
- You will see a search result captioned “How do I cancel my membership?”.
- Then click on the caption.
- Next, you click on “deactivate my Credit Karma account” on the next page.
- After this, a new page would load.
- On the new page, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on the “Cancel account” button that will appear.
- After this, you would be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your membership, click on “Yes”.
With these steps, you would succeed in deactivating your account.
How To Close Your Credit Karma Savings Account
Before closing your Credit Karma savings account, you must note that after you close your savings account, you can’t reactivate it or create a new one. You can follow these steps to close your Credit Karma savings account.
- After you enter your Credit Karma savings account, navigate to the settings option at the end of “Savings hub”
- Click on “Close savings account”
- Click on “Continue” on the next page
- Choose your “reason for closing” among the options or simply click on “Something Else” if your reason isn’t listed.
- Click on “Confirm” on the next page
- You would receive a confirmation email
We hope this information was useful, please use the comment box below.