Whatsapp as we all know is a platform where we communicate with our friends and family. It has come to our notice that most of the whatsapp we are using is outdated, that is why we are showing you How To Download New Version of WhatsApp for Android.
Currently, WhatsApp is compatible with just about all mobile operating systems on the market: Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. So this basically means you’ll be able to use WhatsApp to communicate with any friend, regardless of what model of device they have.
New Version of WhatsApp allows you to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
Minimum requirements To Download New Version of WhatsApp
- Android OS 2.3.3 or above.
- Unlimited internet data plan recommended.
- Tablet devices are not supported.
Features of New Version of WhatsApp
- Simple, Reliable Messaging
With the new version of whatsapp, you can Message your friends and family for free and also use your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
- Speak Freely
New Version of WhatsApp allow you to Speak Freely even if they’re in another country. And with free* video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn’t enough. WhatsApp voice and video calls use your phone’s Internet connection, instead of your cell plan’s voice minutes, so you don’t have to worry about expensive calling charges.
- Share Moments that Matter
With the New Version of WhatsApp you can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera.
- Document Sharing Made Easy
The new version of whatsapp helpes you Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need over to who you want.
How To Download New Version of WhatsApp
- Visit whatsapp.com/dl on your mobile phone to install.
2. Click on The Download Button.
3. Backup of your chats settings, So Open Whatsapp from your Phone, Goto Settings — Chats — Backup.
4. Uninstall the old WhatsApp from your Android device
5. Install the New Version of WhatsApp with the link above.
6. Enter your mobile number and verify your number via OTP code.
7. Enter your name and other details and then you are good to go, Now you are Enjoying the New Version of WhatsApp.
Then you are good to enjoy your New Version of WhatsApp.
Make use of the comment box below for more update you need to know, as we are ever ready to serve you with the best.