So many people will be wondering is it only one who has a smartphone can play games? This is not true because for all those who have PC can also play games. Below is How To Play Android Games On PC.
How To Play Android Games On PC
To play Android games on PC, you will need what is called “Emulators”. According to the online Wikipedia, an emulator is hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest).
An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system.
There are many emulators you can use today to play Android games on PC. We will limit ourselves to just two: BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
To use Bluestacks as your favoured emulator, here we go.
- Visit the Bluestack website and download the software into your PC.
- Install the file. Please note that the installer file is quite large and the engine setup may take awhile.
- After installing, you will be required to sign in using a Google account like any Android smartphone or tablet.
- After signing in, the next is to install games into your PC.
- The Bluestack platform is now linked with Playstore. This allows you to download any game directly from the Bluestack and install into the PC.
- The process is simple, just as you download apps on your android devices.
- You can still choose to go directly to Playstore.com and download any game of your choice.
Nox App Player
The Nox App Player is another emulator that can be used to play android games on PC. It is still very simple to use as you get with Bluestacks. To use this, here is the guide.
- Download Nox App Player. There are many websites you can download this from. So, choose anyone you like.
- Then install it.
- Then navigate the virtual Android environment the same way you would on your phone or tablet — but using your mouse for “taps” and “swipes” instead of your finger.
- Then download any game of your choice and start playing.
- That easy!
You have seen how easy it is to play android games on PC? Great. Now, you go out there and start having fun.