We are here to teach you on How to Share Youtube Video in Facebook and also on how you can download videos online. All you need to do is to follow the steps that will be shown to you below.
How to Share Youtube Video in Facebook
As we all know that Facebook remains the most popular social media network in the world, and YouTube is the primary destination for online video content. When you want to share videos on YouTube and you use the share button below the video on YouTube, it will be a link from YouTube.
This means when people click on the link they will be directed to YouTube and watch the video there. Not every user will like to engage in this, some will find it as stress to leave Facebook and go to another. But you can simply download the video from YouTube and then post it on your timeline and have more likes and views.
YouTube Download Sites
Now before I tell you how to download videos from YouTube then I will, first of all, tell you websites that you can access to download YouTube videos. Here are the sites where you can download YouTube videos for free below:
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Youtube Video Downloader.
- Youtube Download.
- Addoncrop YouTube Video Downloader.
How to Share Youtube Video in Facebook | Download Videos Online
To share YouTube videos on Facebook, you’ll need to know just four simple steps:
- Visit YouTube then search for the video you want to download.
- Copy the Video’s Link you want to share
- Now visit one of the YouTube download sites.
- Publish & Download Your Video
- Share the Video on Facebook!
How to Post In Facebook
Now if you want to post the video after you have finished downloading it, then you must read and follow the steps below:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then on the “what’s in your mind” bar click it.
- Then you upload the video, if you wish to add a description to it, then you can.
- Once you have done that then choose if you also want to appear in your Facebook story.
- When done then click post, your video will immediately be posted on Facebook.