How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC Windows 10
Do you know that so many people using iphone do not know that the phone can transfer photos to pc window 10? But there is no need to worry because in this write up we shall be showing you How To Transfer Photos From iphone To Pc Windows 10.
How To Transfer Photos From iphone To Pc
Apple iPhone is still one of the best smartphones out there which sells pretty well in spite of stiff competition from the wonderful LG G4 and splendid Galaxy S4/S5/S6
To transfer your photos from your iphone to pc is so easy and simple, all you need do is to follow the procedures below;
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Open Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import. It is located in the top-right corner of the window.
- Click any photos you would like to not import; all new photos will be selected for importing by default.
- Click Continue. The Photos app will begin the import process. Make sure you don’t unplug your iPhone or iPad during the process.
How to use windows Explorer Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
If you don’t want to use the Windows Photos app, you can also use Windows Explorer to manually copy pictures over to your computer just like you would from a memory card or other disk.
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to “This PC” in the sidebar
2. Choose the name of your iPhone from the sidebar menu
3. Open the “internal Storage” directory, and then open “DCIM” to access photos
4. Select all folders and files if you want to copy all pictures, then right-click and choose Copy (ore use the toolbar Copy)
5. Next, navigate to a folder like a “Picture” ore ” Documents” and, optionally create a new sub folder, then use the “Paste” command to import the pictures from iPhone to the Windows 10 PC via Windows Explorer file system
We hope this information was useful to you, all you need to do is use the comment box below.