KongaPay Registration – How To Register and Sign Up on KongaPay
KongaPay is a payment scheme that allows you to make payment on Konga, Nigeria’s premier e-commerce store, and other online stores available to Nigerians. In this write up we shall be showing you how KongaPay Registration is been done.
KongaPay is the safe, secure and convenient online payment method created in partnership with leading banks in Nigeria to ensure trust and safety for both buyers and sellers on Konga.
Benefits of Using KongaPay
- KongaPay eliminates the need to enter sensitive personal information such as card details or Internet banking passwords.
- Fast and easy one-time signup
- Link your debit cards and bank accounts for seamless transfers and payments.
- No tokens, No CVV Pay with just your mobile phone.
- Set up payment subscriptions and recurring payments.
- Receive money through your mobile number without a bank account.
- Make airtime and cable TV payments.
- Skip the queue and make payments faster with your QR Code.
- Generate QR Codes of items you want to sell and share online.
- Fast, reliable & secure with fraud prevention to minimize risks and chargebacks.
- You also get 5% discount on anything you buy using KongaPay.
How To Register and Sign Up on KongaPay
Step 1: Obtain a Bank Account
KongaPay requires users to have a bank account with one of the following banks:
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Fidility Bank
- First Bank
- Guaranty Trust Bank(GTB)
- Heritage Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Sterling Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank
If you already have a bank account with one of these banks, you’re ready to sign up to KongaPay.
How To Register For KongaPay
- Start by visiting : https://www.konga.com/kongapay
- Sign in with Your Konga Account. Sign Up if you don’t have.
- Select your bank
- Enter your name, details of your ATM card and your BVN number
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your phone number, date of birth and choose a PIN. Your PIN should be 4 digits
- Click “Continue”
- Enter the code sent by KongaPay to your phone or email
- Click “Complete Sign Up”
How To Login To KongaPay
Once you have registered for KongaPay, you will need the following two details to sign up. It’s that easy!
- Your Mobile Phone Number.
- Pin Code. This is the 4-digit pin code that you selected at registration.
If you have forgotten your pin code, you can email KongaPay who will provide you with instructions on how to reset your pin.
Have you used KongaPay for online payments? Have you had any issues? Do you think KongaPay is safe? Please comment below and let us know your comments.