The above topic “How to Protect Your Relationship with others” is a very important one, in such that a business-person, married and unmarried, young coming relationship between a guy and lady, can use it to create a strong relationship with others.
A very strong relationship and reliable has goodies in it. And that brings us to the important ace of keeping a good relationship with others.
Why do we keep Good Relationship with others?
- To gain trust
- For love
- To create opportunity for life
- To live happily
- To respect and be respected
- And so many other reasons
We are going to categorize this topic on How to Protect Your Relationship with others, which are;
- How Couples should Protect their Relationship
- How to Protect Your Relationship with your business partner
- How to Protect Your Relationship with your friends and family
[nextpage title=”How Couples should Protect their Relationship “]
To actually protect your relationship as a couples depends on the two of you who are in the relationship. Sometimes relationships can seem like a lot of work until you sit back and realize just how much you’ve been given. But to be together for a long thing or forever their are things you most do. This is because every body has a responsibility to play here.
- State Down your Principles – In a relationship principle is a guide to how you should think, talk, what you believe and how you act. Some mistake principle to being strictness. They (principle and being strictness) work hand-in-hand. For you to have a foundation and a solid one for that matter both of you should be able to know what your principles are.
- Create a New Principle – From the list of principle you guys got, you can now draft out new principles that will serve as a path road to strong relationship.
- Stop Being Jealous – Jealousy hates good/health relationship. So you most learn to fight it. The question now is; HOW? Allow your partner to act while you watch him/her. But before you
- Believe in Your Selves – You should always believe that your partner can get what even you want him to get. So you have to keep on supporting him at all time. Comparism is one act that can also bring about jealousy. Once you start comparing others to your partners then problem starts.
- Spend Time Together – No matter how busy you might clam to be, do not let others show/spend more time than you do to your partner. For example; you have a lady you dating but because of how business you are, there is every possibility that she will get a friend that will offer more time than you do. So people do say “My partner understand the situation on grand that am a busy person” yes you are very correct but one day that understand will turn into a regret in your life. You can spend more time with your spurs by eating together, out for vacation, watch movies together and reason together.
- Build Trust between selves – There is a loving relationship existing here that even when one of the partner does some thing and they ask the other partner, he/she will say “No he did not do it” “I know him more than you do” Even if she had done it, there will be a good reason for are action”. Build your trust to be like that.
- Do Not let others come between your partner – When a report should ever come to you about your partner, you are not expected to make a conclusive statement that will destroy him/her. Always give him/her the chance to explain privately to you. Then you correct after explanation.
[nextpage title=”How to Protect Your Relationship with your business partner”]