List Of Best Savings Account Apps With High Interest Rate in Nigeria
Are you having problem-saving an important money that comes to your hand?. There is no need to worry again in this write up you will see the List Of Best Savings Account Apps With High-Interest Rate in Nigeria where you can save your money.
List Of Best Savings Account Apps
In this guide, I will be sharing the best savings account app you can download on your smartphone and enjoy higher interest on your deposit:
The new and improved Cowrywise digital savings platform is designed to make you earn more money on your savings.
- The app lets you automate your savings periodically; you automatically save an amount at regular intervals and earn up to 10% interest rate per annum.
- You can also lock away funds for long periods. Choose to keep your money in Cowrywise account for 3, 6, 9 or 12 months to earn up to 15% per annum. This is far better than your bank’s fixed deposit, treasury bills and FGN savings bond.
I am an active PiggyBank app user, click here to read my story on the PiggyBank website. Just like Cowrywise, PiggyBank lets you automate your savings into a ‘Core Savings account” which you can then move to “SafeLock”. SafeLock is a form of savings account that pays you higher interest upfront. For instance, if you decided to lock N100,000 for 10 months, your account is credited with 10% interest (N10,000) while the N100,000 principal is paid back at maturity. On your PiggyBank app, you will see all interest earned on “PiggyFlex account” which you can re-invest back to the core savings and withdraw to your personal bank account.
PiggyBank pays 10% p.a on your savings and 12.4% on SafeLock accounts.
How to create an account and get started on both savings app:
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Cowrywise app or PiggyBank app
- Sign up with your email and phone number.
- Link your ATM or Debit Card to initiate your first savings.
- Both apps handle your subsequent savings henceforth.
CowryWise and PiggyBank savings app were built with Bank-Grade security features. The apps work with a PCI-DSS compliant payment processor for the security of your personal profile and debit card data.
These are the best savings account apps with high interest rates in Nigeria. If you know other mobile apps one can download, automate savings and earn more money, please share your comments.