MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for Kenyan Students | Apply Now
This is to announce to all Kenyan students that the Mastercard Foundation scholarships are ongoing and all Kenyan students are been invited to hurry and apply for Scholarship also note that only students that are eligible for this program will be given consideration.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation established by Mastercard in 2006. Since its creation, the Foundation has partnered with a number of worldwide Non-governmental organizations and core partners aiming to ameliorate financial life, primarily in the Global South.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program provides access to secondary and higher education for young people who are committed to giving back to their communities.
Who Is Eligible
Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships are available over the next four and two years for the brightest and best African scholars with great potential, but few educational opportunities.
- You must qualify academically for admission to their choice of University. We prefer that applicants apply to the scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- You must be a resident and citizen of Kenya.
- You must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community.
- You are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
The MasterCard foundation scholars program will provide full scholarships, including
- accommodation costs,
- living costs,
- travel and
- tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
How To Apply For MasterCard Foundation Scholarships
For you to apply for this scholarship all you need to do is to visit their official website by clicking here
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.