Masterchef Australia Registration & Auditions | Requirements Needed
Masterchef Australia is a cooking reality show which is based on the british MasterChef. In this write up we shall guide you on the necessary requirements needed and how you can do the registration. Below is the Masterchef Australia Registration & Auditions.
Masterchef Australia Registration & Auditions
In order for you to register for this cooking reality show, you need to need to read the necessary information given to you below.
Masterchef is made by Shine Australia and screens on Network Ten. Restaurateur and gourmet specialist Gary Mehigan, Chef George Calombaris and sustenance commentator Matt Preston fill in as the show’s primary judges.
The cooking reality has an alternate format. Starting rounds comprise of a substantial number of confident hopefuls from crosswise over Australia separately trying out by showing a sustenance dish under the steady gaze of the three judges with a specific end goal to increase one of 50 semi-last places.
Masterchef Australia Auditions 2019 Requirements:
Based on previous season below are the expected requirement for Masterchef Australia Auditions season 11:
- Aged 18 years or above on 30th October 2018
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- An applicant cannot have any formal tertiary or other professional catering qualifications acquired in the last 10 years.
- All MasterChef contestants must be amateurs, if you have previous professional or semi-professional kitchen experience that the producers of MasterChef deem could create an unfair advantage (at their entire discretion), you will not be eligible.
How To Register For Masterchef Australia
The MasterChef season 11 auditions are now open and last date of applying is Friday 10th August, 2018 (AEST).
Follow the steps below to register:
- Step 1: Go to https://masterchef.castasugar.com/
- Step 2: Read all rules of entry and complete all the 12 steps
don’t forget to use the comment box below and also share this information to your friends and family, who would love to participate for the cooking reality show.