This is to announce to the general public that the Nigeria Police Force 2018/2019 Recruitment Form Out. For all those who are willing to to Nigeria Police Force can apply now.
Nigeria Police Force 2018/2019 Recruitment Form Out
Nigeria Police Force recruitment is open to all Nigerian women and men of good characteristics. Below you will see some requirements needed for the application of Nigeria Police Force.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirement and guidelines
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograp
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Applicants MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Create an account by registering on the website policerecruitment.ng
- You are required to Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form.
- After filling the necessary information on the Nigeria police Force portal, check your registered email and print out the information sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones.
- Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Nigeria Police Force 2018/2019 Recruitment Closing Date
The Application Deadline for the Nigeria Police Force 2018/2019 Recruitment is 24th June, 2018.