This to announce to the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2018 has been released. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the AFSB 70th Regular Course 2018. Candidates whose names appear in this publication below were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 19th May, 2018.
Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates 2018
All shortlisted NDA candidates are to appear for their interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23rd June – 6th August 2018 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, Kaduna.
Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates.
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018:
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th July 2017:
How To Check Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Interview
Shortlisted candidates are to come with the originals and 2 photocopies of the following:
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card
- Government Indigenous duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Please Note: Candidates are expected to download from NDA portal “Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms” from the NDA applications portal/NDA website (www.ndaapplications.net/ , www.nda.edu.ng) and complete same.
General Items to come along with at the Interview
Candidates should also come with the following:
- Writing materials.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of “Postcard Photograph” that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
That is all on NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018. for more information kindly ask via the comment box below.