Npower.gov ng | N-power Online Registration Form
The N-Power application portal is now open to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee. Applicants are requested to read and understand all relevant information Provided below for the application on the Npower.gov ng.
The Npower recruitment exercise which is provided by the Buhari led government is expected to provide temporary employment for Millions of aspiring applicants. Here in this guide, I will be providing you with all the requirements for a successful NPower registration at the recruitment portal.
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following:
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
Npower Recruitment Programmes
Here is a list of N-power programs:
- Npower Agro
- Npower Tax
- Npower Build
- Npower Health
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
What is www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
This is an official portal through which you will be able to know about the N-Power Program. It is also linked with Nigerian Federal Government Policies. N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. Visit this site to know about it, its Programmes, Pre Selection and etc.
How to Apply Online at www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng Portal
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go post this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
Enrollment exercise for a new group (Batch C) of N-Power beneficiaries is to begin on June 26.
We will update this page as soon as N-Power Application for 2020/2021 starts. So if you want to be among the first to know when N-Power Portal will be open for 2020/2021 application will open, bookmark this page and check frequently.