This is to announce to the general public that the npower Online Registration Full Guide Is Now Open. for those who would love to register can now apply through the portal of the npower.
npower Online Registration Full Guide
Remember that this program is set to reduce the high rate of unemployment of Nigerians.
Requirements For Applying For N- Power Job Recruitment
To enable you apply for the N- Power Job Recruitment, the following will be needed;
3.NYSC discharge certificate.
4. NYSC Number.
6. Passport photographs.
7. Active e_mail address.
List of NPower Official Websites
The official websites for NPower are just two which are listed below;
How to Start npower Online Registration
- Visit official website – portal.npower.gov.ng
- Choose one out of the listed categories
(a) N-power Teacher corps
(b) N-power Knowledge
(c) N-power build
Clicking on program will highlight the following areas: Teacher Corps, (the enablers ); Knowledge (innovators); Build (the builders).
3. Assuming you’re applying for N-Power agro, click on Teacher corps. Then you’ll see under it Enablers, click on more. Clicking on more will list N-Power agro, Health etc, click on N-Power agro.
4. Under it you will see overview (what the area is all about) course details, criteria (whether you have the requirements ) etc. Scroll down, you’ll see Apply. The Apply means you need to register first so go to the next step and “create an account“. You will be required to supply the following information to create the account: Username, valid email address, password.
5. Click on register after supplying the above info in “step 6”.
6. After confirmation of account creation, sign out then login again to upload your docs If after supplying username, email, password you click on register and you’re told: YOUR USERNAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY REGISTERED. It means your registration is already recognized. Don’t worry, scroll down and click on LOGIN using the same username or email and your password, You’ll get access to the portal. So head straight to your area of interest to upload your docs and info.
7. To login, go to where you saw “REGISTER” but this time, do not click register, you will see “LOGIN” under it, click on it.
8. After successful login, you will see “STEP 1 of 5”.
How Check nPower Shortlisted Names
N-Power first list that was released is for those who applied for Npower Tech, Agro and health. They have been deployed and started receiving their monthly stipend. For the second batch list in the N-power recruitment 2017 of shortlisted candidates will reportedly be released before the end of February 2017.
In checking the shortlisted names for those who got the, follow the procedure below;
- To check your name, when it is released, visit: www.npower.gov.ng
- Login with the username and password
- Click submit
Please Note that your username is your phone number while your password is your surname.
For more details on www.npower.gov.ng, please use the comment box below in order to enable us serve you better.