The Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria has today 2018 released a memo to the Principals/Provosts Schools/Colleges of Nursing and Midwifery, Coordinators, Schools of Post Basic Nursing Programmes and Heads Departments/Faculty of Nursing in all Universities with the title: Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Memo .
Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Memo
COLLECTION OF NOTIFICATION OF REGISTRATION
The memo reads:
I am directed to inform you that notification of registration for successful candidates in the September/November 2017 and March/May 2018 Professional Examinations fOr Nurses and Midwives respectively are ready for collection. In the light of the above, the Heads of the underlisted Institutions are hereby directed to collect their notifications of registration at the nearest Council’s Zonal Offices across the country:
A. Enugu Zonal Office
1. School of Nursing, Ihiala, Anambra State
2. School of Midwifery, Ihiala, Anambra State.
3. School of Midwifery, COOUTH, Nkpor, Anambra State
4. School of Midwifery, Iyi Enu, Anambra State
5. School of Midwifery, Waterside, Onitsha, Anambra State
6. School of Midwifery, Adazi, Anambra State
7. Public Health Nursing, Department of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi, Anambra State
1. School of Midwifery, Umuahia, Abia State
2. School of Midwifery, Abiriba, Abia State
3. Department of Nursing Science, ABSU, Uturu, Abia State