As we all know that yahoo email is the most popular email services on the internet, it allows you to create a free email account that works as well for many other services. If you have created a yahoo email account, we shall be showing how you can Open New Yahoo Email Address for Free.
Open New Yahoo Email Address
Yahoo is an email provider that also offers access to a news feed, calendar, notepad section, address book, and more. Your Yahoo account can also be used to manage other email accounts like Gmail and Outlook, from within Yahoo Mail, as well as configure auto-replies when you’re on vacation. Below are the steps you need to follow to open a yahoo email account;
- Visit the Yahoo Sign up page.
- Fill out the form with your first and last name, the username you want to use for your new Yahoo email address, a password, your phone number, birth date, and optionally your gender.
- Click Continue.
- Choose either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code to confirm that you own the phone associated with that phone number.
- Enter the key to verify that you have access to that phone, and then select Verify.
- Select Continue.
- Once you select continue, a congratulation message will be shown to that you are the proud owner of a brand new yahoo account
- Then you will be redirected to the Yahoo homepage. To access Yahoo Mail, select Mail (located in the upper-right corner of the page), or go to mail.yahoo.com.
How Do I Login to My Yahoo Mail Account?
- Visit the current Yahoo Mail Login page at https://login.yahoo.com.
- Once the page loads, enter your full email address in the field provided and then click ‘Next’.
- Then, on the next page, enter your password and click ‘Next’ again. There is also an option labeled ‘Show Password’, which can make it easier to correctly enter your login credentials.
- You will gain access to your account.
If this information was useful, then share the information and also use the comment box below.