P-Yes Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Out Now
We know so many of us might be hearing about the P-Yes Recruitment and you will be wondering if is really real. Well this recruitment is real and it will be so nice if you take vantage of this great opportunity.
The P-Yes is The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme which is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA).
The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives.
Requirements For P-Yes Recruitment 2019 Registration
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Beneficiary should posses the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form. Get Form here
Programmes Under P-Yes Recruitment
Below are the programme which you can register for in the P-Yes Recruitment;
- Fashion And Beauty
- Food And Beverages
- Technology Acquisition
How to apply for the P-yes recruitment Programme
There are two methods of the p- Yes application;
- You can apply for p-yes Online
- You can apply in person.
Please Note If you want to apply for the programme online, it is very easy with little or no stress at all.
You only need to fill the form and follow the instructions provided on the Pay-YES website while applying online.